Congratulations to Park Trek walking tours for their 20th anniversary this year!
In 2000 Park Trek was launched, offering just a handful of walking tours. The philosophy of the company was built around a love of walking and an enthusiasm to share the beautiful Australian wilderness with others.
Over the last 20 years, they've grown. They are now a company with a fleet of vehicles, a staff of talented and experienced hiking guides and an offering of walking tours right around our beautiful country – plus some international tours too.
Their philosophy and passion for exploring spectacular national parks on foot has not changed. Walking is the heart and soul of all of their tours and they are looking forward to the next 20 years of fabulous hiking.
To kick off their birthday party, they're offering $200 off Park Trek's Top End walking tours departing in 2020 (T&Cs apply). You'll need to book soon to snap up this big birthday discount. Simply add the code 'Kakadu200off' when booking, or phone our friendly sales team to place an order over the phone. More info click here.
Kakadu, Arnhem Land, Nitmiluk and Litchfield – 8-day walking tour
This unique Top End adventure will take you on walks through the amazing natural and cultural highlights of the region:
- Cruise through the beautiful Mary River Wetlands
- Watch local birdlife in Mamukala Wetlands
- Take a cultural day tour into Arnhem Land
- Visit Nourlangie rock art site
- Hike the Barkk Sandstone trail
- Visit Anbangbang Gallery, home of the famous 'lightning man' rock art
- Soak in Bitter Springs thermal pools
- Hike in spectacular Nitmiluk National Park
- Cruise through Katherine Gorge
- Visit Edith Falls and hike to Sweetwater Pool
- Visit Litchfield's famous termite mounds