Queen Charlotte Track competition
Your chance to WIN a 4 day walking holiday on New Zealand's Queen Charlotte Track!
ENTRY IS FREE - CLICK HERE
The Queen Charlotte Track is one of New Zealand’s most iconic walking trails located in the stunning Marlborough Sounds at the top of the South Island. You and a friend could win a four-day elegant independent walk package featuring luxurious lodge-style accommodation by night and bag transfers by day so you can walk just with a small pack. This really is walking at its most civilised!
Your Queen Charlotte Track Four Day Elegant Independent Walk Package for Two Includes:
- One Nights’ Accommodation before and after the walk in Picton
- Three nights’ accommodation on the track in ensuite-style rooms at Furneaux Lodge, Mahana Lodge and The Portage Hotel
- Water transport to and from the track
- Daily luggage transfers
- Packed lunches each day while on the track (evening meals and breakfasts are an additional cost but are easily arranged)
- Return airfares for two from Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne to Blenheim are included
For more information about Wilderness Guides Marlborough Sounds’ extensive range of guided and independent walks on New Zealand’s Queen Charlotte Track visit: www.wildernessguidesnz.com
Terms & Conditions: this competition is for Australian residents only and the prize package must be redeemed by April 30, 2020. Exclusion periods may apply at the discretion of Wilderness Guides LTD. Final trip date will be subject to availability of accommodation as determined by Wilderness Guides LTD. Flight carrier will be at the discretion of Wilderness Guides LTD. This prize cannot be redeemed for cash. Entries close 30/11/2019 and the winner will be notified no later than 06/12/2019. If the initial winner does not respond within 30 days of notification then a new winner will be chosen.