Tasmanian Walking Company Competition
This competition is now closed. Please click here to see our latest offer.
Tasmanian Walking Company is giving one lucky reader the chance to win a winter walk for one person on the iconic Overland Track with Cradle Mountain Huts Walk. Featuring lightweight packs, inspiring guides and the sanctuary of the only private in-park accommodation complete with hot showers, warm fire, hearty meals, and cosy beds.
The prize includes:
- Return transfers to the Overland Track, ex. Launceston
- Winter trips run from June to August.
- 8 day itinerary including a bonus pre-walk bed and breakfast accommodation package at Cradle Mountain Lodge
- Accommodation each evening in one of our five private huts - twin share
- All meals and non-alcoholic beverages, plus a limited selection of Tasmanian wines
- National Park passes
- Boat transfer across Lake St Clair
- Use of a backpack and Gore-tex jacket for the duration of the walk
- Pillows and a comfortable mattress at each hut
- Sleeping bag, sheet and pillowcase to carry with you
- Two qualified guides for the duration of the walk
For more information on the Cradle Mountain Winter Walk, visit www.taswalkingco.com.au
Entry terms & conditions: this competition is for Australian residents only and expires 31/03/2019. Prize must be taken between June and August 2019.
The winner will be contacted directly and announced in Great Walks.
Holiday FAQ and terms & conditions can be found here.