Corinna Wilderness Experience is an eco-conscious retreat located in Tasmania’s pristine Tarkine region, a remote and large temperate rainforest in Australia. Corinna is offering a tempting stay deal from May-August 2021.
The dramatic landscape is home to unique flora and fauna, including rare quolls, healthy Tasmanian devils, wedge-tailed eagles and giant freshwater lobsters.
INCLUDED IN THIS PACKAGE:
- 3 nights’ accommodation in a Queen Eco Retreat Cottage
- Hearty breakfast packs daily (enjoyed in room at your leisure)
- Dinner pack (first night only – enjoyed in room at your leisure)
- Bottle of Corinna Wine (Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Noir) to celebrate an awesome day in the wilds of Tasmania
- One free coffee in the bar daily per guest
- The Wild Stay deal starts at $700 for 2 people with a saving of $185
Travel website Experience Oz selected the Corinna Wildnerness Experience to feature in its ‘Tasmania Bucket List’ – a collection of the top one hundred things to see and do in Tasmania. With a special focus on Tassie’s natural beauty and history, Experience Oz recommends Corinna with glowing praise:
"Tiny, secluded, and utterly peaceful, the small settlement of Corinna serves as one of the most idyllic destinations within regional Tasmania for those looking to escape from everyday society without having to compromise on quality of accommodation or a lack of things to see and do."
More info www.corinna.com.au