WIN a 3-day three capes pack-free weekend for two valued at over $4,900
Thanks to Life's An Adventure you and a friend could be walking all Three Capes without the burden of a heavy pack valued at over $4,900.
Stay in deluxe spa chalets at Stewart Bay Lodge, indulge in local produce with wines. And to make your journey truly inspirational, you’ll experience a helicopter flight or cruise around Cape Pillar, an amazing way to finish your journey.
- Walk Cape Raoul and Cape Hauy. Plus a bonus walk from Waterfall Bay to Fortescue Bay with the most stunning rainforest trail on the peninsula
- WOW factor. Choose from a Cape Pillar & Tasman Island helicopter flight or wilderness cruise to see Cape Pillar from a unique perspective
- Superb meals featuring local produce. Including one highlight dinner at 1830 restaurant
overlooking the historic Port Arthur Site and 1 night at Stewart Bay Lodge
- Choice of different distances of walk each day to suit a variety of fitness levels
- 3 lunches, 2 breakfasts and 2 a la carte dinners
- Professional and passionate guides to make the landscape come to life
Terms & Conditions: The competition is for Australian Residents only and closes on 30/11/2023. The prize is subject to availability on specific departures as determined by Life’s An Adventure. A good level of fitness is required to complete this walk. Flights are not included. The prize cannot be redeemed for cash. The prize must be taken one year from the entry closing date. Once dates are locked in winners are unable to change tour dates. The entrants will be subscribed to the Great Walks and Life's an adventure eNewsletter - you may unsubscribe at any time. Existing eNewsletter subscribers can also enter by confirming or updating their details. For full terms and conditions visit http://www.greatwalks.com.au/LAAcomp1123