WA Kimberly Region Competition
Win a 5-day pack-free guided walk in WA’s remote Kimberley region valued at $12k!
This competition is now closed.
Thanks to Life’s An Adventure you and your favourite hiking buddy could explore WA’s amazing Kimberley region.
The Kimberley is known for its ancient wilderness defined by rugged ranges, dramatic gorges, savanna wetlands and a largely isolated coastline.
From a spectacular heli-hiking experience into the ancient Purnululu National Park to cruising along Lake Argyle’s billion-year-old landscape this trip has it all!
- Return flights for 2 people to Darwin, from any Australian capital city
- Pack-free walking - carry only a day pack each day
- 2 nights in Deluxe Cabins in the Bungle Bungle Savannah Lodge
- 2 nights Lake Argyle Resort in a Grandview Villa
- Superb meals and Australian wines with dinner
For more info on Life's An Adventure's great range of Australia-wide pack free guided walks visit www.lifesanadventure.com.au